Everything posted on this website is copyrighted at the time of publishing and is owned by the author of this website unless otherwise stated. If you find material on this website which infringes with copyright owned by you, or another person/company, please contact me.
Copyright License :
- You are hereby granted the right to view my website. Feel free to it!
- You are hereby granted permission to print any/all contents from this website for personal non-commercial use. If you want high resolution images for prints you may have to pay a fee, ask me though, I’m rather magnanimous.
- You are allowed to use my images on other websites/forums as you see fit. For example, if you want to create an avatar or banner with my art, that is fine.
- You are allowed to modify my artwork/images for your own non-commercial purposes. This does not apply to reproduction of my text, you are allowed to quote me, or post links to my website only when it comes to text.
- If you do use my work according with the rules above, credit for my work in the form of links to my website is appreciated though not required.
All other rights are reserved. For example, you are not granted the right to repost/reproduce any portion of the Eternal Seven story on the internet without my explicit permission. You are not allowed to print and sell my work even if you modify it. You are not granted rights to claim my artwork as your own. Trust me, this has happened numerous times now. When in doubt about using my work, ask! I am prompt with the reply button.
Enforcement of Copyright Violations :
If you become aware of someone using my work in ways other than what is described above please contact me.
If I discover that you have used my work in violation of the licence granted above, I will bring legal proceedings against you. I will seek monetary damages, legal costs, and an injunction to prevent you from using my work for profit. I don’t make money off this website or my art in general, please don’t make me regret posting my stuff online.